addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Michigan Indian Social Group Message Board › India-themed movie at the DIA

India-themed movie at the DIA

Andrew
thirdreel
Group Organizer
White Lake, MI
Post #: 75
The Detroit Film Theater is showing the movie Kumare (The True Story of a False Prophet) this weekend, a documentary about an ordinary Indian-American man who convinces people he's a holy man from India. It looks really funny and thought-provoking. I'm not organizing a meetup for it, but if anyone who knows me wants to meet me there, let me know. I'll be going on Sunday at 2 PM.

Detroit Institute of Arts

The movie's website