addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

MISF History Study Group Message Board › Suggested topic

Suggested topic

A former member
Post #: 9
Although I am quite new to this particular group and I see there hasn't been much activity, at least by way of this forum, I'd like to suggest a topic for a future meeting and express my desire to make a presentation.

The topic would concern the Belle Epoque period in France and in particular the group of American expatriates of the Lost Generation. I have one particular person in mind to spotlight but would speak to the larger period in context.

I am but an amateur enthusiast and not a scholarly expert. I don't know if you typically have members present topics for presentation. If this is something the group would be open to, I would like to offer my enthusiasm for the topic and what I have learned of it myself.

Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 2
Sounds interesting. I'm open to learning new things. Not to say I'm interested in everything but I have this fascination with France...I don't know why lol.
A former member
Post #: 11
Thank you Matt. I too find myself curiously fascinated with France's history.