The New York City Bar`s Committees for Copyright and Literary Property, Patents, and Information Technology and the MIT Enterprise Forum (MITEF) of New York City will co-sponsor a Roundtable discussion of the risks and consequences for companies that enter into contracts and other funding agreements with the U.S. Government under which they might develop intellectual property and in which, as a result, the Government will gain rights. The panel of experts will focus on rights that contracts and applicable federal regulations enable the Government to acquire to a contractor's patentable inventions, copyrighted works of authorship, technical data, and software.
- James R. Klaiber, Partner, Pryor Cashman and Chair of Patents Committee of the City Bar
- Fernand A. Lavallee, Partner, DLA Piper and Co-Chair of ABA Public Contracts Law Section, Committee on Intellectual Property
- Roland L. Trope, Partner of Trope and Schramm LLP and Adjunct Professor at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point
- George O. Winborne, Office of Command Counsel, U.S. Army Materiel Command HQ, Redstone Arsenal
- Stanton Weinstein, Intellectual Property Counsel For Lockheed Martin`s Mission Systems & Sensors and MS2 Radar Systems
Thanks to New York City Bar Association for hosting this event!
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT THROUGH THIS LINK.