MIT Enterprise Forum of NYC Message Board › New Meetup: Energy InfoTech Forum, tomorrow, free!
|A former member||
Announcing a new Meetup for MIT Enterprise Forum of NYC!
What: Energy InfoTech Forum
When: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 8:00 AM - 3:30PM
Where: New York Academy of Sciences
250 Greenwich st, 40th floor
New York, NY 10007
Register here: http://www.nyas.org/E...
Do not miss this opportunity to hear from key industry leaders:
- Jane Snowdon, IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
- Rebecca Craft, Con Edison
- Thomas Magee, Con Edison
- Raphael Carty, Callida Energy
- Anand Sanwal, CB Insights
- John Johnson, CALM Energy
- Thomas Scaramellino, Efficiency 2.0
- Seth Frader-Thompson, Energy Hub
- Michael Herzig, Locus Energy
- Kelly Sickles, Noveda
- Laurent Cohen, NYC EZ Park
- Bob Karlicek, Smart Lighting ERC, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Jun Shimada, ThinkEco
- David Unger, US Energy Group
This full-day event is complimentary and will fill up quickly. Register today to reserve your space. The Forum is a kickoff event in a series aimed at fostering a leading innovation ecosystem in Energy Infotech, centered in New York.
The event is sponsored by NYSERDA, supported by IBM and Con Edison, and hosted by the New York Academy of Sciences.