NEW MEMBERS HAVE A 14-DAY FREE TRIAL to our daily SID buy signals on 500 stocks! Plus our Risk Averse buy signals list and our model portfolio list.
FREE STOCK PICKS ON STOCKTWITS.COM, search for STOCKPICKERUSA, or tomlloyd12 on Twitter.
See buy signals on 500 Stocks in the SP500 Index.. You can read our Newsletter, market comments and trading comments on stocks mentioned in our Newsletter. We also provide a model portfolio to beat the Index and results so far this year. For each stock we show a fundamental, technical and timing buy signal. Also an implied 12-month return and an overall passing or failing grade color coded, 0-100.
Our monthly, small group discussion for subscribers only on investing and trading stocks is led by WSJ MarketWatch.com writer, SeekingAlpha.com contributor Tom Lloyd Sr. He is the author of the book published by Wiley and titled " Successful Stock Signals, Integrating Technical Analysis with Fundamental Analysis". It is available at the StockCharts.com bookstore or Amazon.
30 Days to Stockmarket Success
By Thomas K. Lloyd
1) Buy a system that automates the fundamental and technical buy signals
2) Practice the system until you know all its strengths and weaknesses.
3) Practice by setting up an investment portfolio on paper for 30 days.
4) Practice by setting up a trading account on paper for 30 days
5) Your system must give a Timing buy signal as well.
6) Only select stocks that are no-brainers. Leave the hard analysis to the pros
7) You only need 10 stocks out of the index’s 500 to diversify and reduce risk
8) Pick the best stocks in the best industries
9) Buy on (market or stock) weakness and sell into strength. No exceptions. Hard wired.
10) Have a buy discipline: Buy only stocks with 50 & 200 day up trends on the chart
11) Have a sell discipline: Don’t own any stocks not in an up trend for 50-200 day.
12) Execute buys and sells automatically based on your system. .
13) Eliminate all emotions in the decision making by using a system and sticking to it.
14) Be a contrarian. If you feel like buying, sell, if you feel like selling, buy.
15) Avoid greed: pick a target for gains and then sell.
16) Let your system make the decisions and you will sleep at night
17) KISS: if you are working hard at this you are doing it wrong.
18) Don’t try to become an expert technician or fundamentalist, leave it to the pros,
19) If you are losing money start all over again
20) If you are young you can afford to live through a crash and use buy and hold.
21) If you are old you need to be hedged, have very tight stop loss orders and sell before any crash.
22) There are so many perfect stocks you can be very picky about buying.
23) Target stocks that will give you an annual total return of 10% or better
24) Like thoroughbred horses, winning stocks keep winning.
25) Losing stocks keep losing. Leave bottom fishing to the pros. Buy the uptrends.
26) Short term the market is not very efficient. Traders love inefficient markets.
27) Long term the market eventually becomes efficient so you can make money.
28) Buy good stocks at bargain prices, when ETF index selling takes great stocks down for no good reason.
29) Always be a contrarian, buy good stocks pulling back because of news.
30) Liquidate all stocks before a market crash, or during a market crash. Buy at the bottom.
Disclaimer: We do not recommend stocks or securities. Nothing on this website or in our meetings is a recommendation to buy or sell any security. You need to do your own due diligence and consult with a professional financial adviser before acting on any information provided on this website or at our meetings. Our meetings and website are for educational purposes only. Any content sent to you is sent out as any newspaper or newsletter, is for educational purposes and never should be taken as a recommendation to buy or sell any security. The use of terms buy, sell or hold are not recommendations to buy sell or hold any security. They are used here strictly for educational purposes. Analysts opinions can be wrong. Computer systems can be wrong. Chart buy and sell signals can be wrong. Therefore you must always do your own due diligence before buying or selling any stock discussed here. We assume no liability for erroneous data or opinions you hear at our meetings and see on this website or its emails. You use this website and our meetings at your own risk.
Disclosure- Tom Lloyd has a business relationship with his sponsors. He has access to the Demand/Supply System ($200/mo.), StockPickerUSA.com ($800/mo.) and ChaikinAnalytics.com ($195/mo). He trains users of these services. At any given time the organizers may be long or short any stock appearing here, in emails or newsletters sent to members.
Our guiding principle: "The obvious trade is no spur to the intellect, but it makes money!" (Delaware) We have obvious trades every day.
FREE COPY OF "SUCCESSFUL STOCK SIGNALS" with an annual subscription of $265, a $365 value!