There aren't any open polls.
Lose your fears of public speaking and acquire other essential organisational and leadership skills that will help you be more successful in whatever path you’ve chosen in life. MK Area Toastmasters is a group of five Toastmasters public speaking clubs around the Milton Keynes area.
• Eldergate Toastmasters: meets on the 2nd and 4th Monday of the month at 5:45 p.m. at the National Badminton Centre (just off the H4).
• North Bucks Speakers: meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursday at 7:15 p.m. at The meeting rooms,
The Well,Newport Rd, Willen,Milton Keynes,MK15 9AA (just off the H4).
• Cranfield Speakers: meets on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. at Cranfield University (Building 33).
• Bedford Speakers meets every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month at the Fox & Hounds, 178 Goldington Road at 7.15pm.
• Northampton Speakers meets every 1st and 3rd Monday of the month at The Old white hart, Far Cotton
Northampton NN4 8BS at 7.15pm.
Whatever your reason for wanting to improve your public speaking and leadership skills, Toastmasters has something to offer.
We look forward to welcoming you at a club meeting !
Please note, the numbers reflected on this site are only a small proportion of the people who are signed up. Meetings have between 12-25 people attending.
Facebook pages and groups:
1,170 Social Networkers
872 Spanish Speakers
707 Eligible Singles