|Sent on:||Friday, July 18, 2014 11:19 AM|
Rain is forecast all day tomorrow. There is a large beer tent (cider tent, surely!) but I'm inclined to think that the rain will put the dampers on the festival.
The festival is on on Sunday too, so I think I'd rather go then. So, I'm adding another listing to the group calendar for Sunday.
If anyone still wants to go on Saturday, it would be good to have a host. Any volunteers?