The Milton Keynes New In Town Meetup Group Message Board › Saturday Night Out - Thai Modern

Saturday Night Out - Thai Modern

Group Organizer
Milton Keynes, GB
Venue announced for Saturday 16th July: Thai Modern

Come and join us for a relaxed evening at this great Thai restaurant. The last time the group went there, we thoroughly enjoyed it. Personally, I think it's the best Thai restaurant in MK. There is an a la carte menu and set Banquet meals."

"Thai Modern is a fusion of contemporary style and ambience, with traditional Thai standards in cuisine, hospitality, quality and service, culminating in a unique sensory experience.

The food is totally authentic. Everything is meticulously prepared using traditional Thai ingredients and only the freshest produce, to capture the wonderful, distinctive flavours and aromas of Thai cooking"

Further details: Thai Modern

If you're coming, it would be appreciated if you would RSVP by the previous evening so I can confirm the booking.

Also, on the night, please be on time so we can all order our food together.

Debs :0)

For more details, see the full listing:­

When: Saturday, July 16, 2011 8:00 PM

Where: Thai Modern, 315-325 Upper Fourth Street, Milton Keynes MK9 1EH

This Meetup repeats every 4 weeks on Saturday.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.