The Milton Keynes New In Town Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Saturday Night Dinner

Meetup details changed: Saturday Night Dinner

Debs
MK-Debs
Group Organizer
Milton Keynes, GB
"Brasserie Blanc is a place for relaxed enjoyment where I can offer you simple, high quality food that comes as close as possible to the meals that my mother prepared for me at home in Besançon and at a price that encourages you to visit us regularly. The real origins of French brasseries are lost in time and probably in several litres of beer but nowadays in France they are the bastions of good eating and drinking, locally and informally. I want my Brasserie Blancs to be a central part of the local community where you can have fun and enjoy particularly good food. So sit back and relax" Raymond Blanc OBE

Get together with your meet-up buddies, or come and meet us for the first time, for a meal at one of Milton Keynes' finest restaurants, Brasserie Blanc.

You'll find it just off The Hub, opposite Sainsburys.

The table is booked for 8.00pm. Please be on time so that we can be seated on time and order our food together.

Afterwards, we'll move on to All Bar One for drinks. If you don't want to eat with us, you're welcome to join us there about 10.30pm.

For more details and the menus: Brasserie Blanc

http://www.meetup.com/MK-New-in-Town/events/25172001/­

When: Saturday, August 6, 2011 8:00 PM

Where: Brasserie Blanc
301 Avebury Boulevard, MK9 2GA
Milton Keynes

This Meetup repeats every 4 weeks on Saturday.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.