addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Jools
user 7746554
Milton Keynes, GB
Due to a decline in my health over the last few months I am unable to host events for the next few months. I will do the hockey event in February and will help out at any events I do manage to attend.

I will continue to be the organiser and list/find events and run the website but as I cannot guarantee to be able to host as my health is all over the place. I feel it is better to do this than let people down at the last minute due to not being able to attend.

So if anyone can help out hosting the events I would normally host i.e The Harvester Sunday Lunch, Movie night. I would really appreciate it.

When things pick up in the future I will resume hosting.

Love and hugs

Jools