The Milton Keynes New In Town Meetup Group Message Board › Lake Walks - Willen? - Photo session

Lake Walks - Willen? - Photo session

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi All,

Following the success of last Saturdays walk around Caldecotte, I was wondering if anyone fancied the same but trying different places...perhaps Willen?

It was a great morning and I really enjoyed meeting and chatting to new people in the group as well as getting some long overdue exercise!!

Just a thought; perhaps we could turn it into a bit of a photography session as well. I was down the lake on Saturday morning and there are some great shots to take.

Would anyone be interested??

Many thanks for reading,

Grant
Ellen (.
user 7666268
Milton Keynes, GB
Post #: 20
Thanks Grant for suggesting/willing to organise an event for the group! It sounds a great idea, with something different and offering a little twist re the photography! smile
If you would like this event to be advertised, please let one of the organisers (or me) know then we can put it on the site for you - we just need the time/place of meeting and date thanks!
Graeme
user 12454041
Shenley Lodge, GB
Post #: 2
Hey Grant

As you know, I'd be interested in walks and would attend as long as it didn't clash; I think there would be quite a bit of interest too from the people I've spoken with. To paraphrase 'Post it and they will come'! :-)

I'm happy to lend a little photography guidance to those who would like it and to host now and again as well...

Graeme