addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Group Organizer
Milton Keynes, GB
Hi Guys

I’ve just done a MAHOOSIVE clear-out of our membership list, removing 300+ inactive members

I am often asked how many active members we have and, for the first time ever, I have an answer!

Today, we have 387 members.

This includes:

267 members who have attended events in the last 6 months
33 members who have attended events more than 6 months ago and are still visiting the website
87* members who have not yet attended an event but are visiting the website
*63 of these have joined since 1st Jan

It’s good to know the group is strong and thriving.  Of course, this is due to the efforts of the great team of Organisers and ad hoc Hosts who run a busy calendar of events and to all the members who keep supporting the group.

Keep it up, guys!

See you soon
Debs :0)
user 7746554
Milton Keynes, GB
Post #: 18
Wow Debs, well done you that's a massive achievement.

Did you find an easier way of doing things as it took me many hours to delete 100 before and I was bog eyed bye the time I finished.

Hopefully we will be able to keep on top of it now. Thank you for sorting it out.

This group just goes from strength to strength and has brought so many people together, not just forming a social life within the group but also outside of the group. Think it has benefitted a lot of people and long may it continue.
Hugs Jools x

Group Organizer
Milton Keynes, GB
Post #: 35
I downloaded the list into Excel and used some filters and pivot tables to do the analysis.

Removing people takes time but I prepared a message and then just cut and pasted it for each person, which made the job quicker. It was still a big job!
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Debs - thank you so much for all the work you put into sorting this out. I am not one of the most active people on here but I still do appreciate all the work that goes on "behind the scenes" to keep the group organised.

Thanks again.
Kind regards
A former member
Post #: 28
I second that, thanks Debs and Jools and the other organisers for giving us such a great site, all your effort and committment is much appreciated