The Milton Keynes New In Town Meetup Group Message Board › Stepping down from being an organiser and a host of the group.

Stepping down from being an organiser and a host of the group.

user 7746554
Milton Keynes, GB
Post #: 20
Hi Everyone,

I have decided to step down from hosting and organising events. Its been great doing it the last few years but feel it is time for me to just be a member. Of course I will always help at events and if I see any events that would be good for the group I will suggest them.

If anyone is willing to host some of the summer events or if you have any queries regarding events etc please let Debs or one of the organisers know.

Just feel its time for me to be a member only and attend when I can. Its been fun but don't worry I will still be attending events so see you all then.
user 73817252
Maulden, GB
Post #: 1
Hey Jools, having seen how hard you worked at saving seats at the hockey and making sure everyone knew what was going on I can appreciate you want to take it easier. Your kind efforts were certainly appreciated by me xxx
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Jools

Even though I am not a frequent visitor or rather participant in events, I do value the work you have been doing. Good to see that you will still be a member and thanks again for your hard work.

Kind regards and all the best
user 37976512
Milton Keynes, GB
Post #: 1
Thanks for all your support to the group during your time as an organiser. You’re one of those who helped make my early days in the group such a welcoming experience, x