addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Milton Keynes New In Town Meetup Group Message Board › Venue changed: Saturday Night Dinner at CHIQUITOS

Venue changed: Saturday Night Dinner at CHIQUITOS

Debs
MK-Debs
Group Organizer
Milton Keynes, GB
I've had to move this dinner to CHIQUITOS instead of Chimichanga due to the unexpectedly large number of RSVP's.

Please meet in the bar at 8pm. They should have a table ready by 8.30pm.

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/MK-New-in-Town/events/133362802/­

When: Saturday, August 24, 2013 8:00 PM

Where: Chiquitos
99 Midsummer Boulevard MK9 1EA
Milton Keynes

RSVP limit: 17 "Yes" RSVPs
This Meetup repeats every 4 weeks on Saturday.
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.