Studio Time - also known as Office Hours - is a block of time set aside to allow mobile & cloud developers to work on their apps/games and get some help and guidance from on-site Microsoft Technical Evangelists.
Typical guidance offered at Studio Time includes:
• Pre-vetting of your startup or indie activities for the Microsoft BizSpark program.
• Technical guidance for mobile developers on Windows & Windows Phone, or using Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Cordova/PhoneGap.
• Technical guidance for cross-platform developers on Windows, iOS or Android looking to leverage Microsoft Azure within their app or games.
• Promotional guidance for mobile developers looking to drive more downloads, market and monetize their app or game.
• User testing of your latest app or game with Microsoft and other attendees.
• On-Site device testing of your latest app or game on various Windows devices, such as Lumia phones or Surface tablets. Make sure to post a comment specifying which devices(s) you'd like to test on. Not all devices will be available every time.
• Get functional feedback on how to improve the overall functionality of your app or game.
• Get user experience (UX) and usability feedback on how to improve the overall aesthetics and workflow of your app or game.
Studio Time is open to everyone looking for some time and help to finish their project before publishing, or work on driving more downloads for their apps and games. Formal presentations are not held during office hours and these events will remain unstructured. Office hours open at 2:00PM but feel free to arrive when you want. If you have any questions about Studio Time, feel free to ask below.
Your name must be added to the building security list so please RSVP and do not show-up unannounced. Since there is a limited number of seats, please keep your RSVP up-to-date. If you RSVP'd and cannot make it, change your RSVP to "no".
FINAL NOTE: Studio Time is about guidance, learning, sharing & testing. This is not a premier-level technical support service. If you have some esoteric bug or technical issue for which you cannot find any help online, don't expect miracles during Studio Time :)