MN Bully Lovers Message Board Health/Training/Safety/Products › Is there any apartments or townhome rentals that accept Pit Bulls

Is there any apartments or townhome rentals that accept Pit Bulls

jaime
user 11815745
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
I rented from one a few years ago but it was run down and management didn't take care of anything. Since then I have rented from a homeowner but would like to get my own place again. If anyone had any knowledge of any places that would allow my dog it would be awesome.

I have had my dog since he was a puppy and he is almost 6 years old now. He is a very smart dog and have never had any aggression or biting issues with him. He is obv my best friend and wont move without him but need to move here asap.
Jen
JenM
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 654
Jaime,

Where are you looking to move? That might help other members make recommendations of places that accept pit bulls.

Y Properties offers bully-friendly rentals (http://ypropertiesinc...­. In fact, they were one of our fundraiser donors for our All-American Dog Fest event last year.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Jen
jaime
user 11815745
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
Thanks very much Jen, I sent them an email and look forward to hearing back from them. I am open for most places in or around the metro area.