align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Southern MN Atheists, Realists and Thinkers (SMART) Message Board › Being vegan/vegetarianism - challenges and possible solutions

Being vegan/vegetarianism - challenges and possible solutions

Ermias A.
user 63472482
Mankato, MN
Post #: 1
First of all, this is not a personal agenda or some kind of PETA related crusade about not eating meat. My goal is to share my experiences when it comes to being a Vegan - and the challenges I was able to over come.

Being vegan has improved my personal well being so much that I would like to invite you guys to challenge yourselves to give it a shot for 2 - 4 weeks. Vegan 'therapy' is the best medicine for what ails ya!!!