Announcing a new Meetup for The Montgomery County Veg-up Group!
What: UDC Justice Cafe Vegan and Vegetarian Catering
When: January 8,[masked] to 10 PM (it's OK to come after work, dinner is included!)
Where: University of D.C.
4200 Connecticut Ave NW
Washington, DC 20008
Cosponsored by Progressive Democrats of America!
Music by local performers! Food by Kit's Catering!
Poetry, Beer, Wine, Tabling, Progressive Networking!
Friday, January 8th 6-10 pm
Univ. of DC Firebird Inn
Building 39, B-Level - 4100 Conn. Ave NW
Just above the Van Ness/UDC Metro (red line)
Suggested donation $15 / $10 students / $5 kids.
No one turned away for lack of donation.
All ages event. Child activities powered by kids!
* LaPret premieres two all-new singles, "Play My Mind" and "Everything I Want" plus other songs from his upcoming solo Debut EP "2010: FASHION of ATTRACTION" in stores everywhere April 13, 2010.
Official Site: http://www.LaPret2010.com
Join LaPret's official FB group: http://www.facebook.com/LaPret
* Wynne Paris (of Wynne Paris and Groovananda), "a world beat artist/producer and musician who has spent the last decade devoted to an emerging genre of spiritual music: Yoga music and Kirtan. Wynne?s artistic sound is derived from 20 years of musical adventures and spiritual experiences." "Rock and jazz meet Indian fusion, kirtan chanting and Tantra. Eastern instruments float over funky percussion driven grooves." Wynne's music is available for purchase from CD Baby.com, Amazon.com, Itunes and other fine online retailers. Official Site: http://www.wynneparis.com/
* Mike Bowers, Singer/Songwriter and UDC law student will mix the music and perform favorite for voice and guitar. Official Site: http://mdbmusic.com/
Current list of tablers:
* David A. Clarke School of Law
* Progressive Democrats of America
* Gray Panthers of Washington, DC
Performers Wanted! Organizations: Reserve A Free Table!
Contact: [address removed] to sign up!
Hosted by the University of the District of Columbia David Clarke School of Law
Upcoming Cafes: Feb 5th, March 5th, April 2nd
RSVP online here: http://www.meetup.com/MoCoVeggies/calendar/12133816/