We're here for YOU! We're a support group designed for the stay-at-home mother of today. You are interested in the world around you, want a variety of activities for you and your children and are proud of your choice of at-home mothering for your family. We know, because we are stay-at-home mothers, too!
Here are some of the things that make us special:
• We meet during the day, when mothers most need support.
• Stay-at-home mothers of any age children are welcome!
• All of our activities are low-cost or free to members.
Some of our goals are:
• To provide a support group for mothers who are staying at home.
• To provide a forum for topics of interest to mothers.
• To perform service projects throughout the year to help needy children and families.
• To help new stay-at-home mothers or mothers new to our area find friends for themselves and their children.
A few of our activities include:
• Monthly meeting/social • Community service projects • Playgroups
• Kids craft day • Lunch bunch • Coffee Hour • Splash/Pool time
• Park and picnic playgroups • Scrapbook club • MOMS Night Out!
International MOMS (Moms Offering Moms Support) Club® has more than 2000 chapters with more than 100,000 members across the United States as well as international chapters. Annual membership is $25, and you may attend 2 public events prior to joining: 2 business meetings, or 1 business meeting and 1 park day. Before you join, we invite you to attend two events so that you can determine if MOMS Club is a good fit for your family. To attend your first event, please click Join Us! and one of our board members will send you a message through Meetup or you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.