We are a support group designed just for you, the at-home mother! You are interested in the world around you, want a variety of activities for you and your children, and are proud of your choice of at-home mothering for your families! We know, because we're at-home mothers, too! You need a support group that understands your special needs as an at-home mother and we're it! We are the first, largest and fastest growing support group specifically for ALL at-home mothers. Internationally, the MOMS Club has over 2,000 chapters in seven countries, and we represent more than 100,000 members! We are the only international support group specifically for all at-home mothers, and we'd like you to be a member, too!
Here are some of the things that make us special:
• We are a "moms" club, not just a kids club. We believe in activities that fulfill mom herself and not just her kiddos. While we naturally have many activities which are child oriented, we also provide activities that are aimed at moms' interests and provide opportunities for moms to socialize and network with other moms
• We meet during the day, when at-home mothers most need support
• We believe being a mother shouldn't isolate you, so mothers may bring their children with them! For meetings and at activities having children present is considered a natural part of life
• We know being a mother today means making a financial sacrifice, so dues to our chapter are only $30 per year
• Mothers of any age children are welcome. You don't have to leave the group when your children enter school! We know you still need support as your children grow
• The MOMS Club® is a nonprofit corporation and a 501 (C) (3) publicly-supported charity registered with the IRS. We put on and participate in multiple service projects per year that benefit mothers and children in our community
Our chapter covers the Fresno area from Herndon to Belmont and from Grantland to Willow. We do make the occasional exception for moms who live outside of these boundaries, but we strongly encourage moms to join the chapter of MOMS Club closest to them. We have two sister chapters of MOMS Club neighboring our boundaries (MOMS Club of Fresno North and MOMS Club of Clovis/Sanger) in case you live closer to them.