MOMS Offering Moms Support or MOMS Club® is an international support organization for stay-at-home moms. Members of the Olathe East chapter may live in East or West Olathe.
MOMS Club® is:
* The only international support for today's at-home mom
* A group that understands your choice of at-home mothering
* A wonderful way for you to meet other at-home moms and a fun way for your child to meet other at-home children
MOMS Club® does:
* Parties and casual get-togethers in parks and members' homes
* Playgroups for all ages
* Activity groups for mothers, like crafts, MOMS night out, recipe club, book club
* Service projects to strengthen our local communities
* Monthly meetings with speakers, discussions, and programs
We believe that being a mother shouldn't isolate you, so you may bring your children with you to anything we do!
We require a $25 annual membership fee, due upon joining the MOMS Club® organization. As a non-profit organization, the majority of our fees are put back into the community through our service projects and donations.