addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

MOVIE BUFFERS Message Board › Hosting Japanese Cinema Every Other Tues at Istanbul Cafe Theater: OCT 30TH

Hosting Japanese Cinema Every Other Tues at Istanbul Cafe Theater: OCT 30TH 6:30pm BATTLE ROYALE!!!

Lancelot M.
user 11798927
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 62
Lancelot M.
user 11798927
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 63
We will be showing "Spirited Away" and "Gantz" in December.

The theater has a full bar inside so drink while you watch and there is a restaurant at the premises too!
Rose
RoMo
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 81
This sounds like fun, do you want me to post this as an official event so everyone will get notification of it?
Rose
RoMo
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 82
This sounds like fun, do you want me to post this as an official event so everyone will get notification of it?

Nevermind, since it's tomorrow I went ahead and did it :)
Rose
RoMo
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 83
We will be showing "Spirited Away" and "Gantz" in December.

The theater has a full bar inside so drink while you watch and there is a restaurant at the premises too!

Lance, this was a lot of fun. Please send me the dates when the other movies will shown and I'll create meetups for them. Sorry I had to leave early!