align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

MOVIE BUFFERS Message Board › Movie Buffer Specials

Movie Buffer Specials

A former member
Post #: 277
20% OFF Film Tees, Cast and Crew Clothing, SFATI Items, Audition and Movie Set Bags, and much more.

Let me introduce myself, I am Terry L. Harris, a newly appointed Executive Producer for CAST and CREW STORE .com

One of the first items on my agenda was to honor those in the film and television industries. And since it falls close to Labor Day, it could not be a better coincidence.

Labor Day was started in 1882 to honor the people who were working 12 hour days - 7 days a week. Sound familiar. So who better to honor than those in the film business that work between 10 -15 hour days, in various weather conditions and different locations.
So I have bumped it up from the 10% that was scheduled to:

20% OFF All Items!! Use the coupon code: LABOR DAY when you check out. http://castandcrewsto...­

Film Tees - various film lingo - "That's a Wrap", Cast and Crew 2009,
Waiting for . . . Abby - Martini - That's a Wrap and others
Bags - for carring clothes to auditions or set, backpacks, laptop bags
Hats - Cast and Crew, SFATI
SFATI - The Film Industry Awareness Ribbon (Supporitng Film And
Television Industries) Shirts, Tees, Hats, Lapel Pins, Bags
Embroidered Items - with the Cast and Crew Logo or the SFATI logo,
along with your city and state, Cothes, Bags, Hats

Check the film strips for all the various information - Film Festivals, Film Commissions, Award Shows, News Items.

The CAST and CREW STORE was set up with ACTORS, CREW, FILMMAKERS, EXTRAS and MOVIE GOERS in mind.

20% OFF Labor Day sale - http://castandcrewsto...­ coupon code:
LABOR DAY

"That's a Wrap"

Terry L. Harris
Executive Producer
Cast and Crew Store .com
TLH@castandcrewstore.com