MOVIE BUFFERS Message Board › New Meetup: Wednesday Movie Nights 9

New Meetup: Wednesday Movie Nights 9

Brian
user 10108182
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Announcing a new Meetup for MOVIE BUFFERS!

What: Wednesday Movie Nights 9

When: October 30, 2009 7:00 PM

Where:
Brian's House
2319 Robert E Lee Blvd
New Orleans, LA 70122
504-232-2056

New Movie Night Schedule. At 7:00PM we are going to start a meet and greet where u can meet members and get food or anything else you need. This leaves time for people that are running late to get there. We will wrap up the dinner meet and greet between 8:00 and 8:30. So if you just want to watch the movie, we should be finished it around 10:00. If anyone has any better ideas feel free to drop me an email, call, or greeting. Hope to see everyone there.

We have a very nice selection of movies to choose from. Any questions you can reach me at my cell is 504-232-2056. Or you can leave me a greeting on meetup or email me. We start at 7Pm watching movies or shortly after depending on the food situation. We continue watching movies till the last person goes home. It is not necessary to stay the whole time. I realize people have jobs that they have to wake up for. Everyone usually gets along well so come on out and join us. You wont regret it.

There is a lot of food places around my house. We have a cafe roma, subway, Lafitte's Cafe, Quiznos, Smoothie King, 3 poboy shops, Burger King, Papas Pizza, Chinese Food, Sushi and Hibachi, etc. We typically already have about 8-10 regular attendees in addition to those members that RSVP with meetup on movie night and we order or pick up food from somewhere. If you want to do this with us please arrive by 7:15. Thanks.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­