MOVIE BUFFERS Message Board › Please RSVP so I know who is and isnt Coming.

Please RSVP so I know who is and isnt Coming.

Brian
user 10108182
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Hello,

I would really like everyone who is or isnt coming to RSVP. it would help me out a lot. If you can give me feedback on why you are or arent coming even better, but not required.

Thanks,
Brian
A former member
Post #: 50
I am a new member, but will be coming to Sherlock tomorrow. I am able to come on Tuesdays as long as my daughter is able to stay with my Dad. The screening of Leap Year should work well, too.

I do not have a relief caregiver for the other nights, so I doubt that I will be attending the other movie nights listed.

Also the Metairie location is another factor, the westbank would be a dealbreaker as it adds a bit of time.

Karen (karen nola)
Pete
Nolapete
Gretna, LA
Post #: 33
With the elevated expressway, going to the westbank takes very little time. I'm always surprised when people think it's so far away like it's a foreign country or something. Outside of peak traffic times, it's maybe 5-15 minutes tops from the superdome to the westbank amc theater.
A former member
Post #: 17
Brian: you didn't post this as an event so that anybody can RSVP. Just a note to let you know-smile
I Wont be there; Im home in Detroit right now won't be back till new year.