align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

MOVIE BUFFERS Message Board › Gofobo has Jonah Hex 6/17

Gofobo has Jonah Hex 6/17

A former member
Post #: 4
After days of having NO availability without a code, I was pleasantly surprised (understating) to see passes available. You could say I'm stubborn to try again, for the tenth night in a row, right before shutting off the computer. And I'd agree *g*

These are for a free screening Thursday the 17th, 7:30pm at Elmwood...for a film shot here in New Orleans.

If you're signed up for Gofobo, go see whether you can join me (before their passes are gone again). And if you are going, respond here please.

--Marlene
jon r.
kajunswty
Destrehan, LA
Post #: 11
tickets are available again this morning....

A former member
Post #: 6

If you're signed up for Gofobo, go see whether you can join me (before their passes are gone again). And if you are going, respond here please.

I just signed up for that site, how do you get a RSVP code?
A former member
Post #: 5

I just signed up for that site, how do you get a RSVP code?

You don't always need an RSVP code at gofobo.com. It looks like it on the frontpage, but...

Go to "Screenings" from the top menubar.
Enter your zipcode (or Elmwood's which is 70123, and the 20-mile radius covers also Clearview and Westbank) on the box below the RSVP-code box.
A screen comes up with area screenings. Click on the film (I click the movie poster).
If you can get passes, there's text that says passes are available: click the button to the rightside of the page. If you can't get passes, a red text will say that THEN you'd need an RSVP code from somewhere (for ticket winnings at radio stations and such--as far as I'm concerned, this is a deadend, but others might have hints).