Hey all! Rosa del Duca (folkrock goodness) and Nick Leither from CA end their American West Happiness Tour with a St. Paul gig tonight at The Palace Stage at Wild Tymes.
Harmonica solos by Nicholas guaranteed, as well as feats of looper magic, Rosa's favorite Neil Young cover, and lots of originals.
I (Marielle - I'll be in a light pink mini skirt and patterned blouse) personally know and recommend Rosa and Nick as entertainers. They're opening, starting about 8:30 and will play for 45 minutes, followed by this lineup of indie rockers:
In other good news:
- All street parking in downtown St. Paul is FREE after 5:00PM
- This music event is free, without cover charge or admission
- This venue has an excellent sound system and sight lines
- This music event 18+ admittance friendly
- Food and beverage costs are very reasonable
Come early and stay as late or leave as early as you want. Hope some will be spontaneous and celebrate hump day together! I have invited other meetup groups to increase the odds of a larger gathering.