addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MST3K-STL Message Board › MST3K-STL monthly meetups

MST3K-STL monthly meetups

Donna D.
user 11143838
Group Organizer
Saint Louis, MO
Hi MSTies,

Currently, the meetups are scheduled for the first Saturday of each month, 3-5pm, but this date/time is flexible. I welcome feedback on the best days/times.

Saturday 5/1 is probably the best day for me in May, but 5/8 is another possibility.

While the current venue is listed as the county library across from Frontenac (near Clayton & Lindbergh), I would like to move it to my home, near Olive & Lindbergh, if there is not strong opposition. Reasons:

* I've got a big screen and both VCR and DVD.
* My stash of tapes is there.
* We can have snacks and drinks (prohibited in library meeting rooms).
* I don't have to hassle with the payment (minimal, but no online option).

I wouldn't post directions on the meetup site, but would rather email the group a day or two before (without posting to the message board).

I realize some people might not feel comfortable with this arrangement, and I welcome your feedback -- really. At first, I was reticent about hosting the meetups in my home, because I have two kids (9 and 6 years old). But the last meetup strengthened my faith in MSTies (and was so fun!). ;-)

Donna