addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MST3K-STL Message Board › Troll 2

Troll 2

Dave
the_truth_dilate
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 49
I heard the Troll 2 has a cult following as one of the best worst movies ever. I heard an interview on NPR of one of the actors. Apparently, the movie was directed by two Italians based on a script written by one of their wives. They had a translator while making the movie who, according to the subject of the interview, wasn't much of a translator. They hired non-actor locals for the movie and teenagers on set were heard saying, "You want me to say that???"

I heard a clip where a young person told another not to 'fret.'

I think we should consider going Mystery Science Theater on our own up in your hizzie, Donna. I think we could pull this one off.