addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Magic: The Gathering - DC (DC/MD/VA) Message Board Other/General Discussions › Starcity Games Open Series - DC - THIS WEEKEND!

Starcity Games Open Series - DC - THIS WEEKEND!

Nic
Ertai
Group Organizer
Alexandria, VA
Hey guys,

Call me a slack if you want, getting ready to go overseas has my head spinning... but I found time to post the last event I will attend before flying out- Starcity Games DC Open!

These are always way too much fun, thousands of players from the East coast always come out and storm the DMV. They have lots of side events both days (including EDH/Commander, standard and legacy), Saturday is a huge Standard tournament and Sunday is a huge Legacy tournament.

Check the meetup for more details or click below-

Saturday­

Sunday­

PS: If anyone wants to playtest let me know, we will probablyj be doing that over the next few days. Or if you want to meet up at the event just text or email me!

Nic

a21ozcoldcup@gmail.com