Magic: The Gathering - DC (DC/MD/VA) Message Board Other/General Discussions › Greetings fellow Magic players!

Greetings fellow Magic players!

Nic
Ertai
Group Organizer
Alexandria, VA
So it has been a while since I have emailed you. I am back for a short while from my trips abroad and wanted to check in. Also I thought I would give you a heads up on some stuff coming up in the group.

First is this Friday, Dave is hosting an event at his place in Fairfax. Could be a free draft, could be some Legacy or EDH/Commander. We have spare decks to borrow so feel free to stop by. Link is HERE­.

Second we have a weekly Legacy event at Victory Comics, every Thursday. Usually a few of us go, either to play in Legacy or play casual. Its a good group of guys, big store with (surprise!) comics everywhere, if you are also into that kind of thing. They have a decent selection of singles as well. The link for this week's is HERE­.

Another popular event is a Wednesday Legacy event at Curio Cavern. Usually the crowd here is a little bigger than at Victory, some really good players go here but it does start later too. A few of us are usually at this. If you want to check it out, visit HERE­.

And finally we have an almost weekly, free draft (cube) at Charlie's place on Sundays. Charlie has done a fine job of organizing for the group and everyone that goes has a great time. I highly recommend this, if you can find a spot. They fill up quick. I think this week he has two spots left, so RSVP soon. Check that out HERE­.

Except for Dave's event these are regular events organized or attended by members of the meetup. We have gotten a little bit lazy about RSVP'ing at times so don't be shy, if you RSVP and don't see anyone else attending feel free to leave a comment and ask who is going.

Hope to see some of you around before I hop on a plane and disappear again!

Nic

a21ozcoldcup@gmail.com

717-307-5577

PS: We are looking for anyone interested in hosting a Halloween or New Years meetup.. Get in touch with me if you can!