addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Magic: The Gathering - DC (DC/MD/VA) Message Board Looking For..... players/groups/stores/events › Vintage meetup location changed

Vintage meetup location changed

Ryan
Valorale
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 13
Just an FYI folks, I have moved again (I know .. I know) .. should be the last time for awhile.

Im back on the eastern edges of Fairfax across the street from Dunn Loring. Its about a 10 minute drive from Victory Comics. Hope to see some of you guys out. Text me if you want to sling some moxes.
Nic
Ertai
Group Organizer
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 79
Thanks for the update and for hosting, Ryan.

Did you update your address in the event itself?
Ryan
Valorale
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 14
Sorry for the late reply, yes I changed the address in the recurring meetup.