addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Magic: The Gathering - DC (DC/MD/VA) Message Board Other/General Discussions › Cheap old school drafting

Cheap old school drafting

Benjamin H.
user 92810012
Sterling, VA
Post #: 1
I suggested an event when I joined and so far no one's expressed any interest. I know there was a meetup last month in Ashburn so I don't think the destination is the issue. Perhaps no one notices the suggested events? Any ideas on making this draft happen?

Rockville, MD
Post #: 112
Howdy Benjamin -- While I can't tell you how to get more interest in your Meetup idea, I will pass your query along to our Meetup main man Nic and we'll see if he can assist you.
Group Organizer
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 81
Hey Ben,

Thanks for posting something up. If you are interested, I can make you an organizer. Only real rules are don't post anything stupid and try not to post any events up that conflict with other personally organized events. Stuff like FNM aren't a big deal, you can post stuff up on Friday nights.. but if someone organizes something at their house try to avoid that. Other than that, thanks for being a part of our gang and I hope to see you at an event some time!