Magic: The Gathering - DC (DC/MD/VA) Message Board Other/General Discussions › Upcoming Events (including the Theros pre-release, Halloween meetup and more..)

Upcoming Events (including the Theros pre-release, Halloween meetup and more..)

Nic
Ertai
Group Organizer
Alexandria, VA
Hey everyone,
As some of you know I have been out of the country for some time and will finally return in a few weeks. Just in time, it seems... there are a ton of cool events coming up! Here are a few:
-Theros pre-release events (September 21/22). There are a ton of pre-release events, including some in a brewery, a 2GH event and midnight events. Check out the meetup page for more info.
-My "return to Magic and DC" meetup. I'll be hosting this on October 5th. I've been out of the game for far too long, its time to catch up with everyone over a few games (and a couple beers, if thats your thing). Should be a good time!
-Halloween Theme Meetup. Its time for our first annual Halloween themed Meetup. Includes special events AND a special bonus to players who come in costume. See details on the meetup page.
-Friday Night Magic. The list has been updated for all the stores I know of around the DC region. Please let me know if there are any others you want included. Most people don't take the time to RSVP for this but if you are looking to meet some others, go ahead and drop a comment on the page.
Also, its been a week since Charlie's last cube event, but I have a feeling another one is around the corner. Keep an eye out for it!
Have a great week!
Nic
http://www.meetup.com...­