Contact me if you're interested email@example.com
This is not a job for or with me, but I'll be screening candidates for the company initially.
_________ is a web-based sports application.
The same as Facebook has become our social indentity and LinkedIn has become our professional indentity, __________ is quickly becoming an athlete's sports indentity.
We are looking for several front-end web developers. Full and part-time positions available. RESPONSIBILITIES
- User-Interface design and development
- Integrate new functionality into existing applications
- Modify code to be compatible with major internet browsers
- Gather and implement system requirements/objectives from end users
- Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion
- Attend regular team meetings and report status of development efforts and issues
- BS in Computer Science or relevant experience
- Understanding of advanced web application development principles
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions
- Desire to learn and advance software development skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- PHP (Advanced Knowledge)
- CSS (Advanced Knowledge)
- HTML, XML (Advanced Knowledge)
- Object Oriented Programming
base salary + stock options