The Port Huron / Fort Gratiot / Sarnia region is thriving with people engaged in positive life supporting activities.
You CAN find a job/career and design a life that you love.
Join our exclusive group for women willing to move toward more happiness, more positivity and a deeper meaning for their lives.
This group is for women only.
- We will meet at least once each month as a group. One Sunday afternoon each month we will actively search for jobs and go through workshop exercises to clarify your dreams and to chart a path to them.
- Also each month, each member will have the option to meet by phone or in person with a life coach for a free 60 minute personalized coaching session - at no charge. This meeting is a confidential session where you can feel safe to talk freely and confidentially about your progress toward making YOUR life work.
- During the entire month you will have weekly personalized email support from a life coach.
- Our online group calendar will inform you of upcoming group events and will also include other nearby Meetup group events as well as local community events,
- We will be utilizing the book, "Simple Abundance" by Sarah Ban Breathmach to give you daily inspirational messages to lift you up. This group is not based on a specific religion, but we will address spiritual topics within the groups and we encourage members to establish spiritual practices.
- We will meet for some fun get-togethers (movies, silent meditation walks, service projects, dinners, hiking biking, arts & crafts projects, active events) as a group.
- Once you become a member you will have unlimited access to the Career / Life Coaching resources on this website.
- You will have FREE access to a private website that will show you how to view those jobs that are NOT listed on those traditional job search engines.
Let's get together to find your dream job or career and to design your best life. It's not too late to live your dreams and to want to jump out of bed every morning to meet the new day.
We will be setting and achieving goals, linking you to unique resources and exploring many of the issues that may have been holding you back..
Join us to become active in our vibrant community. Learn about the people and organizations who are actively sharing their abundance of positive energy. Share with us as we support each other.
Topics we will explore through discussion and available resources are:
• Simple Abundance
• Success Life Coaching
• Personal Growth
• Goal Setting & Support Culminating in Goal Achievement
• Organizing Your Life to Reduce the Chaos of Everyday Life
• Exploring, Establishing and Maintaining Life Balance
• From a Hoarding/Lacking Mentality to an Organized/Balanced Mentality
• How to use Technology to Save Money and Enhance Your Life
• Overcoming the Fear of Asking for Help
• Positive Attitude and Affirmations
• Faith and Spirituality
• My Presence Online - Social Media
• What is Community?
• Yoga, Meditation and Mindfulness
• Career Transition/Enhancement
• Internships & Experiential Learning
• Earthships and Living Off the Grid
• Organic Food and GMO's
• Vitamins, Minerals & Your Biochemistry
• Blood-Type Diets
• Codependency & Addiction Support/ Recovery
• Love and Relationships
• Family Values
• What is Kombucha and Kefir Water?
• Good Clean Fun and Entertainment
• Frugality, Abundance and Your Relationship to Money
• Foreign Travel & Budget Vacations
• Houseplant and Food Plant Propagation
• Healthy Air & Water
• Alternatives to Abusive Relationships
• Conspicuous Consumption vs. Simple Abundance
Some of the tools we will use include:
• Simple Abundance by Sarah Ban Breathnach
• Making It Work by David Allen
• 10 Stupid Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Lives by Dr. Laura Schlessinger
• 10 Stupid Things Women Do To Mess Up Their Lives by Dr. Laura Schlessinger
• The Healing Power of the Mind by Daniel Goleman & Tulku Thondup
• People Hire People, Not Resumes by Frank V. Danzo
• Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav
• Forgiveness: 21 Days to Forgive Everyone for Everything by Iyanla Vanzant
• Yesterday, I Cried: Celebrating the Lessons of Living and Loving by Iyanla Vanzant
• The Martha Beck Collection: Essays for Creating Your Right Life, Volume One (Volume 1) by Martha Beck
• Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your Path Back to Health by William Davis
• Eat Right 4 Your Type: The Individualized Diet Solution to Staying Healthy, Living Longer & Achieving Your Ideal Weight by Peter J. D'Adamo and Catherine Whitney
• The Joy Diet by Martha Beck
• The Instinct Diet by Susan B. Roberts
• The Undervalued Self by Elaine N. Aron
Movies / Videos:
• What The Bleep Do We Know?
• Why We Fight? - the 2006 DVD
• The Shift with Wayne Dyer and Louise Hay
• You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
• Inequality for All by Robert Reich
We will use laptop computers during our job search / workshop sessions. (In case you don't have a laptop we will have laptops to share at these sessions).
We are supported by dues, but you are NOT required to pay dues to participate. Paying dues is VOLUNTARY.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.
I decided to start Reno Motorcycle Riders Group because I wanted to be part of a group of people who enjoyed my passion... I was excited and nervous. Our group has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought it would be this big.
— Henry, started Reno Motorcycle Riders