ANTI-VALENTINE'S DAY PARTY!
Throw away your red hearts and be happily blue at our first-ever Anti-Valentine's Day Party!
The only date you'll need is Feb. 14 when you're invited to make a beau-line for a fun event that will turn Stupid Cupid upside-down and cause him to shoot himself with his own arrows!!! Bring along a friend, the more the merrier.
Dress Code: is casual and no red if you can help it.
This meetup will be posted on other meetup sites, please only sign up in one location to allow us to determine accurate numbers. Thank you!
Mixing, Mingling & Dancing + Interactive Entertainment + Free Giveaways and Prizes
"No-Romance-For-You" Menu featuring tasty food that you would never dare to eat on a date like triple garlic bread, spinach dip, wings and anything with raw onions.
DJ spinning the best anti-Valentine's dance music like:
• Tina Turner's "What's love got to do with it?"
• The Nips' "Revenge"
• Keith Urban’s “You’ll Think of Me”
• P.i.L's "This Is Not a Love Song"
• Violent Femmes’ “Breaking Up Is Easy To Do”
• Blow Monkeys’ “You Don’t Own Me”
• Magnetic Fields' "How F--ing Romantic"
• The Dead Milkmen's "If You Love Somebody Set Them on Fire."
PLUS: top 40 dance tunes so you can move like Jagger!
Themed Specialty Drinks Like:
• Dashing Divorcee Daiquiri
• Singapore Sling
• Kill Cupid Cognac
• Free at Last Fruit Cocktail
• Bye Bye Brandy
• Dump Tom Tequila
• Love ‘em and Leave ‘em Lager
• Bloody Mary
• Colossal Virgin Pina Colada
• Love on the Rocks
WHEN: Thursday, February 14, 2013
TIME: 6:30pm until...
WHERE: SEVEN44 Restaurant and Lounge, 744 Mount Pleasant Rd ( Pleasant and Eglinton Av East) A short walk from Eglinton station on the Yonge subway line, or take any eastbound bus to Mount Pleasant
PRICE: $7 (sweetheart deal includes admission, activities, prizes, memento etc.) Food and drinks are extra.
You'll love this event so sign up soon! You'd be Cupid to miss it!!!