Yvette is hosting this meetup, if you have questions you may email her via her profile email link or post to meetup conversation wall. This is a joint meetup with Life Begins at 40 Social Group & The Toronto Classic Film Group. If you belong to all the groups please only RSVP to one group so that we have an accurate number of attendees.
So you think you know your movies eh? Find out at our first movie trivia meetup taking place this June 4th at Hard Rock Cafe Yonge & Dundas! Come by beginning at 6:30 PM to have a bite and or something to drink to support the venue and socialize a bit. The actual trivia will begin at 7:30 PM, so don't be late!!
Don't worry there will be teams so you can all work together to answer the questions.
What to Expect
• Tables are set up for teams of four.
• Members can create teams ahead of time or can create a team once on site.
• Questions are read out loud and team writes answers on sheets provided.
• Answer sheets are passed to neighbouring table for grading by that table’s team.
• There is a $5 meetup fee for this event.
· Questions will cover classic movies[masked] and from 1975 to present day. This way teams all have a fair chance.
· Questions could be about the movie itself or an actor from the movie. There may also be multiple choice questions.
1. Members are free to bring one guest.
2. The use of electronic devices is prohibited.
3. You remain on the same team for the duration of the game.
4. If it becomes necessary tie breaker question/s will be asked to determine winning team.
Members of winning team will each receive a movie pass as their prize!
What to Bring
1. Please bring a pen or pencil.
2. Also bring a fun and positive attitude.
The Hard Rock Cafe is located just south of Dundas Square on the East side of Yonge.
TTC is the best and least expensive way to get to Hard Rock.
• Take subway to Dundas Station (Yonge Line)
• Exit station to street, walk south towards Dundas Square (across from Eaton Centre) and you will see Hard Rock at the first corner which is a street called Dundas Square!
• Address: 279 Yonge St, Toronto upper level (entrance is door just past main entrance)
When you RSVP as "attending"the event, your organizer will be expecting you. If you can no longer make it, please update your RSVP as soon as possible to "Not attending". Otherwise, you will be marked as a "No Show".