addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mad-Railers Message Board › New Railer Setup Help?

New Railer Setup Help?

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi everyone,

I'm new to ruby and rails but pretty excited to get started. I've got myself set up with Ubuntu and am editing files with the text editor right now.. making some progress.

I would be willing to offer a trade of dinner or beer or something :) in exchange for if someone could help me get my development environment set up appropriately and maybe answer a couple other questions. I feel like I'm just bumping into a lot of newbie mistakes.

Thank you
Adam
Stephen A.
bendycode
Madison, WI
Post #: 5
Hey Adam!

Oddly enough, Mad-Railers has lively conversations at http://groups.google....­ while using meeting.com for organizing the meetings.

If you repeat your request over there, I believe you'll get plenty of conversation going.

Thanks!
Steve