Mad-Railers Message Board › Looking for a startup?

Looking for a startup?

Brad O.
borego
Madison, WI
Post #: 18
Hello Railers,

I had a meeting yesterday with Julia Hartjes and she's working on Language In Motion (it's all in Portuguese so it might be a little hard to understand). She's been running everything by hand for the past year or so and has seen a lot of growth, but now she's looking to build out a tech solution in order to scale.

We're looking for a talented developer to build out a back-end (Rails) solution that will automate this process Julia's been going through manually as well as provide some additional power/functionality. I'd be more than happy to give more details to anyone that might be interested.

Let me know what you think. Thanks!
Eric C.
user 2720104
Beloit, WI
Post #: 1
Would this be a remote position? It appears LIM is based out of Brazil and I don't see anything on its web page about local offices.
Brad O.
borego
Madison, WI
Post #: 20
Yes and no. It depends on your level of involvement. Julia is ideally looking for someone to join her for equity, in which case being based in Madison but taking some trips to Brazil would be involved. If you're just in it for the money, the Brazil trips wouldn't be.