Madison Company of Gamers Message Board › IRPMUS Thank you! Feedback?

IRPMUS Thank you! Feedback?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello IRPMUS Veterans!

First - THANK YOU for a fantastic show. We had a lot of fun putting on for you and you were a fantastic audience! We hope you enjoyed it.

We're planning 2 shows for Gen Con and we're also noodling the idea of performing this again in Madison.

To make it better I could use your help! If you have a few minutes would you mind sharing your thoughts on:

1. What did you enjoy MOST about the show?

2. What was your very favorite part of the show?

3. What's 1 thing we could improve or change to make IRPMUS even more awesome?

4. Any quote you want to share that we might use to promote future IRPMUS shows (disclaimer: we may use your quote but will keep your name in a "Jesse T." format).

Thanks again! We hope to see you at Gen Con or at another meetup or in some other nerd/geek/gamer/awesome setting!

Jesse
A former member
Post #: 2
Thank you guys for putting on the show. I actually just wrote up some feedback in my review of the meet-up, so you should check that out, but I can answer the specific questions here.
1. The acting of the guy who played the half-Orc and all of the monsters. It was consistently amusing. Also the DM was such a true-to-life DM, so it was perfect and amusing as well.
2. The rainbow unicorn kitten monster. That was my card, and I loved the scenario you guys imagined.
3. Get rid of the fables/anecdotes/analogues. If there's a good spot for one and it's in character then throw it in, if not then don't worry about them.
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks for your feedback Caila! Your thoughts will really help us improve the show!