Madison Company of Gamers Message Board › Pathfinder RPG - Black Earth/Mazomanie area

Pathfinder RPG - Black Earth/Mazomanie area

Justin F.
KakarisMaelstrom
Madison, WI
Post #: 1
Hi all - anyone interested in playing a Pathfinder RPG Adventure Path hosted in the Black Earth/Mazomanie area (west of Madison)? We are looking for 1-3 players for probably Monday or Thursday, probably 5-9. And... our house is a kid-friendly zone. We're thinking weekly. Beginner friendly (most, in fact, will be relatively new to Pathfinder).
Craig
rapdactyl
Madison, WI
Post #: 2
I've always wanted to play a pen-and-paper style RPG. Is this an easy to pick up thing, or will I want to do a ton of research before trying for a spot?
Justin F.
KakarisMaelstrom
Madison, WI
Post #: 3
It's probably mid-complexity. We're totally cool with beginners since we'll have at least a couple that are relatively new. There is certainly a learning curve but we can suggest a character type that has less complexity (something more martial in nature than arcane, for instance). The discussion has moved to probably doing this Thursdays if that affects anything. Are you on Facebook? I've got a group set up there to discuss this in a bit more depth.