Jamey
user 8143708
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 115
Hi all,

While I am getting this group setup for local events, I decided to setup some meetups for the larger events in my other group. This will at least give the members here a chance to attend some events if they choose.

I am not thinking massive numbers of casual gamers from Madison will make the drive for these events, but anyone who considers themselves "a gamer" and has driven to conventions or game stores to see, talk about and play games should check these events out.

For about an hours drive you can game with 30-40 other people in a private facility, eat good food and drink and socialize with fellow gamers. You will have access to over 600 games to play. It is a very friendly welcoming group, there are door prizes usually given away, contests sometimes, and usually a chance to get in on some of the best Werewolf games available anywhere. Steve Jackson was in town for a convention and he heard of us and stopped in for an event and signed people's games and played with us - you never know what will happen at a Game-a-thon and for a gamer, it is worth the trip. We get guest from Chicago, Appleton, Oshkosh, Green Bay, Eau Claire, and we've had a few Europeans stop by as well.

My plans are to remain inclusive, not do things that are exclusive, so I added these events over here. The more gamers band together the better it is for the hobby in general. Milwaukee and Madison are two of the three largest metro areas in Wisconsin and this could be the start of an awesome community!

Anyone with any questions please feel free to contact me!

Thanks for your patients while things get up and running around here,

Jamey