For information or questions about this event please contact, Sheri Maass - [masked] or [masked]
In order for this to work properly we need exactly 20 people - no more / no less. If something comes up and you absolutely can not make it - you are responsible for, changing your status and finding someone to take your place as well as having them register and pay at least 2 hours before the event. There will be no refunds for this event.
6:00 - Arrive
6-6:25 - Mingle (Snacks & Beverages provided)
6:25 Doors Close and Speed Networking Begins! (we will not be able to accommodate late arrivals)
7:30-7:45 Speed Networking wrap up
7:45+ Mingle more ;)
WHAT TO BRING:
• Business Cards / Brochures
• Pen & Paper - if you'd like to take notes during your meetings
1. Please Sign In and take a Name Tag
· If you have a RED Name tag – you will remain in the same seat (“STAYER”)
· If you have a BLUE Name tag – you will be a MOVER
· PWoWers – write “PWoW” in the corner so you know who can sign your sheet
BEFORE and AFTER the speed event – please mingle with those who have the same color name tag as you do. (Since you will only be networking with the opposite color during the speed event)
3. MOVERS -Please keep all personal items (coats, purses, etc) against the wall.
4. Please be sure to bring your business cards with you as you speed network.
5. Also feel free to have a pen and paper to keep track of who you met.
6. FYI – NEXT PERSON means stay in seats – it’s now your (or the person across from you) turn. SWITCH – means blues move to next seat.
7. Prompt Cards (available to use – not necessary) –
a. 1st question is an ice breaker / get to know the person better.
b. Bottom questions are suggested to ask to learn more about their business.
8. MOVERS Keep Chairs OUT when moving.
9. PWoWers – Have Networking Queen sheets signed AFTER event.
10. INVITE everyone you know to join us in future events!
11. PLEASE RESPECT the change BELL! In order for our networking to be speedy – and end on time – we need your help by moving when the bell rings and “SWITCH” is called. - I may call your name out if you take too long ;)
THANK YOU & ENJOY!