|Sent on:||Wednesday, May 23, 2012 4:23 PM|
If it were on Monday, I would probably be there. I also have a ball. :)
Two quick news notes (and a question):
1. Our pal Brian noticed that the forecast for Sunday is sunny and hot, topping off at 93, and he suggests we move this week's vball Meetup to Saturday instead, when the high will be only ... 79-84, depending on which forecaster you believe. Monday would be another option -- high temps low 80s, and "more clouds than sun with a few showers and storms." So ... what do you guys think about this? If you intended to play this weekend, please email me ([address removed]) tonight or tomorrow and let me know your preferences. (And please remember to RSVP at our Meetup site.)
2. I'm going to miss this week -- heading out of town to hang with some old college friends at a cottage on Green Bay. So a couple people should bring their own volleyballs this week, since mine won't be there.
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Bob Morse ([address removed]) from Madison Area Volleyball Network.
To learn more about Bob Morse, visit his/her member profile
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]