Madison Area Volleyball Network Message Board › Indoor Leagues

Indoor Leagues

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm looking to start a workplace league, but I'm having had trouble finding available places to play. Does anyone have information on places that I could look into for an indoor league?
Bob M.
user 46589842
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Post #: 16
Look up the websites of MSCR and other Madison-area rec departments (Middleton, Monona, Verona, Fitchburg, McFarland, Oregon, Stoughton, Waunakee, DeForest, etc.). Also check out Keva Sports, and Pooley's, and ... I dunno, but there's gotta be a few other places in town with indoor leagues.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Joe, I would agree with Bob and elaborate in suggesting that some of the local schools might be willing to accommodate. Additionally, ask your coworkers if they attend a church with a gym. Maybe thy church would open its doors to an organized group. I'm fairly new to the area myself but there is a baptist church in Verona across from Millers that has a gym. As I recall, you work for Epic so it would be close.

Good luck and let me know what you find out.