align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Madison Area Volleyball Network Message Board › New Glarus Music Fest VB Tourney May 24

New Glarus Music Fest VB Tourney May 24

Bob M.
user 46589842
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
For anyone interested:
Well it's that time of year again and some of us are thinking about the fun time we had in New Glarus last year. Now that winter is FINALLY over, what better way to kick off outdoor sporting events than with a fun volleyball tournament in little Switzerland "New Glarus"...
May 24th is the date and spots are already filling up...
To get your team in please send me your team name and a check (make it payable to me, just easier that way) for $66 to:

Dave Gersbach (gersh@tds.net)
N2760 Ullom Rd.
Monroe, WI 53566
If you have any questions please let me know. Looking forward to another fun time again this year. Thank you, Dave