addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Madison Beginner Golfers Meetup Message Board › Thanks and see you next time

Thanks and see you next time

Sue S.
user 115217312
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Hi golfers,
Thanks to those who attended the golf outing on Saturday. It was fun and helpful, I hope. For those who couldn't attend, I hope you can make it next time. New golfers are welcome to attend at any time.
Each session is limited to 8 golfers -- but if it is looking like filling up, I'll add another session that will run either before or after the original one.
We'll keep working on full-swing fundamentals at the next Meetup, and then start to move onto other shots.
Have a great week. All the best, Sue