Madison Book Club Meetup Group Message Board › Book Club Organizer

Book Club Organizer

Teri E.
user 10111914
Madison, WI
Back last fall when Marlene moved out of state, several of us book lovers decided that we did not want the book club to fold and we partnered up to share the work. I agreed to run the web side of things, posting meeting dates, etc. Several other members agreed to lead the discussions. I could not agree to run the entire thing myself because I am a student on top of being employed full-time and well, I have a life too. None of the people who agreed to lead the discussions are doing so any longer and I simply do not have the time.
I would really like to find a good home for it. I am looking for someone that is active in the club to take it over, but if no one volunteers, it will be shut down. If you agree to take over the organizer role, it will begin on October 1 (payment-wise). I will be happy to show you the ropes of the web site management if you need it.
If anyone would like to try a trial run, please select a book, find a place to have the meeting and I will make you an Event Organizer so you can get on the site and post your meeting. I sincerely hope that someone feels this group is worthy of continuing.
Thanks,
Teri