addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Madison Dames Message Board › Book Club meeting location

Book Club meeting location

Melissa A.
user 23438781
Madison, WI
Ladies-

I have had no success trying to get a room reserved at a library for our book discussion on Monday Oct 8th at 7pm. What about meeting at a coffee shop? Any suggestions? Right now we have 13 people who plan to attend.

I was able to get a room for 8 at the Alisha Ashman Library but it only sits 8.....
A former member
Post #: 81
This is a bit unorthodox but I was talking to the owner of Dragonfly Hot Yoga and they have a beautiful seating area / tea room. She mentioned that she'd open the room up to people to come, sit and read. We might be able to go there for the discussion. It is above HuHot on Junction Blvd.

Or I think Panera on University has a back room - not sure if they charge.

There is also a nice seating area in the building where Bonfyre is. Currently the coffee shop has closed but it will reopen under Bonfyre's control in Nov. I've had 1:1 meetings with people in the seating area though. I'm sure it would be open as late as Bonfyre is.

Otherwise, Barriques and Victor Allen coffee shops are fine with me.

Hope that helps,
Tracey